Lloyd Vivera - Solicitor Featured
New Zealand/Australian Immigration Lawyer/ Immigration Adviser
Lloyd Vivera, who is originally from India , is an immigration lawyer practising Australian and New Zealand immigration law. He moved to New Zealand in 2002. Prior to his migration, he ran a successful law practice in Kochi, Kerala, India. He started his immigration law practice in the year 2005 and since then has assisted hundreds of people to migrate. He holds the distinction of being admitted to practice in three countries - India, New Zealand and Australia.
His accreditations and professional memberships are as follows:-
- Holds a practising certificate as a solicitor and barrister issued by the New Zealand Law Society
- Holds a practising certificate as a solicitor issued by the Law Institute of Victoria, Australia.
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society
- Admitted to practice law in Australia by the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted to practice law in New Zealand by the High Court of New Zealand
- Exempted from holding a licence by Immigration Advisers Authority, New Zealand.
Lloyd speaks fluent English and Malayalam. Though not fluent, he also can speak Hindi. He has a special interest in skilled and business migration. As an immigrant himself, Lloyd understands the hopes and dreams of those who wish to migrate and is committed to providing the best services. Your cases will be handled by Lloyd himself therefore you are benefited from his experience.